Tuesday 22 December 2015

Hi, my name is Alícia, I’m eighteen years old. I live in l’Ampolla, in the countryside with my boyfriend, and in front of my home live the owners of the house. But, I’m from el Perelló. In my free time I like reading books, ride a bike and ride a horse. I have a baby French bulldog, I love to go for a walk with him. I suffer from dust allergy. My name is Ann, I'm 24 years old and I love singing, having fun with friends, travelling, reading (mostly literature books or similar), I like meeting new people and knowing different cultures from mine. I'm an African, from Nigeria to be precise. And I hope to enjoy this experience to the fullest. I have no kind of allergies (as far as I'm concerned) but I do have migraine but actually taking some medications for it. Hi, I’m Cinta Goldero, I’m18. I live in Roquetes near Tortosa. It’s a nice little city with beautiful landscapes. My hobbies are listening to music, dance, watch series and movies, play football and, the last one, reading books. I play football since I was 9. I’m the fan number one of Harry Potter; I love the entire world that J. K. Rowling created. Hi! My name's Georgina, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Tortosa. In my free time I like listening to music, reading books or watching TV series. I love travel, so this experience will be so awesome for me! I live with my parents and my younger sister and also I have a little dog. Hi, my name is Xavi Guas. I’m a 31-year-old student who lives in Tortosa. I live with my mother, although I used to live alone, but the economic crisis made me return to her and her cat. In my free time I like reading books and watching movies and TV series. I used to play handball and since last year I train a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment